[linux-dvb] DVB drivers and Gentoo Linux

Hi,

Purely out of interest, does someone reading this mailing list handle the
Gentoo ebuild for the dvb drivers? Or is it a Gentoo developer handling
it?

I ask due to the fact that the most recent ebuild is 1.0.0.pre2 ...

Which unfortunatly for me has a scan program that doesn't do what I want.
Since I don't like an untidy system, I simple took the 1.0.0.pre2 ebuild
and changed it to work with the current version of the drivers... This
probably isn't a good idea, since I s'pose eventually someone will release
a proper 1.0.0 ebuild.

Anyway, just wondered who done it and if anyone knew when it might be
updated to the most recent drivers in an official capacity.

Thanks