[linux-dvb] Re: DVB drivers and Gentoo Linux

> > Purely out of interest, does someone reading this mailing list handle the
> > Gentoo ebuild for the dvb drivers? Or is it a Gentoo developer handling
> > it?
> >
> > I ask due to the fact that the most recent ebuild is 1.0.0.pre2 ...
>
> Look at
>    http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/gentoo-deutsch/ebuilds/

Wow.. you learn something new every day.... :)
There's even updated vdr and loads of plugins... excellent...

Gentoo rules in a very amazing way.... :)

Is there a 'proper' way to handle ebuilds from CVS? I've tried looking,
but the Gentoo forums seem to be running real slow right now and my click
look at the main Gentoo site seemed to give no clues. Although it was very
quick since i'm about to head to bed... :)

Thanks for the reply.