[linux-dvb] Re: IP multicast package loss with driver 1.0.0

Hi Holger,

 > > To fix my video problems, I upgraded to the 1.0.0 driver. It works in
 > > principle, but I'm loosing a lot of IP packets with this version. Any
 > > suggestions how to fix this?
 >
 > Please try a recent CVS version and report if this resolves your problem.

In the meanwhile I tried the current CVS version with both firmwares (Root
and Root-icam),
but the problem stays the same.

Maybe I should mention, that I also use a Conax CAM for the DVB video
decryption, but
I think that shouldn't matter for the ip reception.

  Michael