[linux-dvb] Cannot obtain the whole TS with dvbstream and SkyStar2

Hi !

I am unable to obtain the complete Transport Stream multiplex with dvbstream 0.4.3pre (from the CVS) using a SkyStar2 card and linuxtv-1.0.0 drivers.

Streaming/saving a single program (one v-pid and one a-pid)
works fine but when I ask for the complete TS with for example:

dvbstream -f 10949 -p v -s 27500 -o 8192 > raw.ts

nothing gets saved...

I understand this is the common behavior for non budget cards like the TT Siemens and compatibles, but the decoder-less Skystar2 should be capable of recording the raw TS.
Is there a limitation/bug in the current driver ?

Best regards,

nokia-lover