[linux-dvb] SkyStar 2, revision 2.6B tuner, help needed with writing driver?

Hi everybody,

I recently bought a SkyStar 2, revision 2.6B, am I right in thinking that
this card (in this revision) no longer works with Linux? I'm trying kernel
2.6.0-test6.

I looked at the card and saw that it has the 'TBMU241121MB1' tuner, for
which I found this URL: http://www.gs.ru/soft/ss2/doc/TBMU24112IMB1.pdf

Looking at the datasheet, I discovered it uses the same i2c chipset as
existing drivers (link chip STV0299B, and SL1935).

I'm hoping for an easy solution but am willing to invest time in writing a
driver, in which case I'd be open for some help :-)

Thanks.