[linux-dvb] Re: Who plays dice with xv under 2.6?

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 05:40:26PM +0200, Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

> I got that phenomenon with an out-of-date v4l_drv.o and dvb-kernel,
> because dvb-kernel does not support the (bttv-compatible) YUV422
> pixelformat anymore. Compiling v4l_drv with debug is the only way
> to find out. (Of course you did restart X after loading the
> drivers, yes?)

I load the dvb modules before the start of X...
At least I thought it was so: I a am awfully sorry: there were an arror
in the test version of my initscript regarding kernel version, and it
was the reason I got xv in some 2.6 and not in all...

Sorry for all posts, and an hudge thanks for all help!!!

	Grégoire