[linux-dvb] Re: DEVFS -> Lost /dev/dvb/adapter0/frontend0 afterreboot

hi,

big thanks, that was the problem. I doesn't know, that i need a frontend
driver to, so i did a lsmod after insmod and wrote the missing modules
into my modules.autoload.

:-)

cu denny

ps. does anybody need Romeo&and Julia in German? I recorded today from
VOX (cronjob) 15gig ;-))

--
cu denny

Gnupg key can be found under pgp.mit.edu, key ID 0x73137598