[linux-dvb] Re: Skystar2 rev2.6B working... almost

Andreas Oberritter wrote:
On Wed, 2003-10-08 at 08:18, Niklas Peinecke wrote:

Basically I fixed a bug in skystar2.o concerning i2c-handling and put it together with the stv0299 driver and the sl1935 tuning routine from the mt312 driver, then I get a signal and a carrier from the card, but no viterbi (signal too low) and no sync.

Did you try the sl1935 routine from stv0299.c before? The one from
mt312.c uses some general purpose pins for different symbol rate ranges.
I don't know what effect they might have on the Samsung frontend.
Basically, the Samsung NIM should be compatible with the LG TDQF-S001F,
which is already supported by the driver but is deactivated because of
auto detection issues.
I did, but I'll try again. Isn't the PLL frequency involved in the calculations when setting the tuner?

Niklas