[linux-dvb] Re: Atlantic Bird 3 Scan ?

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 10:46:05AM +0200, Dr Jean Philippe LIOT wrote:
> hi,
>
> could anyone help me to create a channels.conf for the atlantic bird 3 sat.
> I use the scan but it only give me few output.
> MCM Belgique : 12543 H
>
> I read the doc and try to create another entrie
> in the inital.h but it does not work.
>
> Actually, i found the frequence of the channel i would like to watch
>
> M6     12522 V
> F2      12564 V
> ARTE 12606 V
> C+      12642 V
> TF1     12690 V
> F3        12732 V

Those are analogue channels (and TF1 is not broadcasting there anymore),
you are not going to get them.
However, there is a lot of digital channels, but many of them are on
weaker beam, but you certainly should get more than a few of them.

| Radovan Garabík http://melkor.dnp.fmph.uniba.sk/~garabik/ |