[linux-dvb] Re: Atlantic Bird 3 Scan ?

Radovan Garabik wrote:
On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 10:46:05AM +0200, Dr Jean Philippe LIOT wrote:

hi,

could anyone help me to create a channels.conf for the atlantic bird 3 sat.
I use the scan but it only give me few output.
MCM Belgique : 12543 H

I read the doc and try to create another entrie
in the inital.h but it does not work.

Actually, i found the frequence of the channel i would like to watch

M6     12522 V
F2      12564 V
ARTE 12606 V
C+      12642 V
TF1     12690 V
F3        12732 V

Those are analogue channels (and TF1 is not broadcasting there anymore),
you are not going to get them.
However, there is a lot of digital channels, but many of them are on
weaker beam, but you certainly should get more than a few of them.

hi,

i get exactly 6 channels.
In this channels, i have a the GlobeCast which seem to be an analog channel (from the lyngsat list ab3) ?

As for TF1, i have an analog receiver and i get it for now.
Thank for your answer.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index