[linux-dvb] V4 API Versioning

Hi Again,

Is there any chance that the current version of the V4 API can be included
in the version.h file either explicitely or implicitely using CVS?

Example: Version 4.0.1 or Version 4 revision 1

As we are developing our code concurrently with the V4 API evolution, we
would find it advantageous to know when new features are added or
unnecessary functionality removed.

I can see much discussion in the near future occuring on the other areas of
interest, namely the audio/video and front-end devices.  For example, we
would definitely like to see the video device separated into 2 distinct
areas such as video decoding and video scaling.  This would more closely
map our h/w.

Hope this makes sense.

Rob : )