[linux-dvb] Re: A lady who needs some help with a Skystar 2 PCI.

rdo@portugalmail.pt wrote:
Hello, i'm bored...

I have a skystar 2 PCi, i'v installed linuxtv drivers, but i can start any front
end, they give to many errors. maybe i need some help of all you guys.
1. Follow the installation process as described in the README/INSTALLATION files.
2. Maybe have a look at http://lugat.no-ip.org/HOWTOs/SkyStar2_mini-HOWTO.html (slightly outdated)
3. If that doesn't work you probably have a rev2.6B card. This is unsupported, but I (and many others) are working on it. What errors does it give exactly?

Niklas