[linux-dvb] A lady who needs some help with a Skystar 2 PCI.

Hello, i'm bored...

I have a skystar 2 PCi, i'v installed linuxtv drivers, but i can start any front
end, they give to many errors. maybe i need some help of all you guys.

I want to know if exist any program like ProgDVB for windows, to put keys etc...

If someone could help a newbie Girl i apreciate.

Operating system: slackware 9.1  PCI: skystar 2 Chip: b2c2 (i think)

Regards.
Rita Duarte Oliveira
(sorry the bad english)