[linux-dvb] WinTV Nexus-S on kernel 2.6.0-test7

Hi everyone,

I have just bought a WinTV Nexus-S card with harware
mpeg decoder. I have tried to make it work on a Linux
Redhat 9 but with no success. It seems that everything
goes fine looking at the /var/log/messages but when I
try to use tvtime or xawtv I see no picture. The
tunning works also, I get an 1f status and HAS_LOCK
from the szap, but still no picture comes out. I also
tried to use mplayer to read from dvr0 (with -r
swhitch to szap) and mplayer reads nothing from the
device, it locks "reading from stdin".

Here is the /var/log/messages excerpt:
kernel: Linux video capture interface: v1.00
kernel: ttpci_eeprom: module license 'unspecified'
taints kernel.
/sbin/hotplug: no runnable
/etc/hotplug/video4linux.agent is installed
kernel: saa7146: register extension 'dvb'.
kernel: PCI: Found IRQ 11 for device 0000:01:0a.0
kernel: PCI: Sharing IRQ 11 with 0000:00:1d.1
kernel: saa7146: found saa7146 @ mem e0a16c00
(revision 1, irq 11) (0x13c2,0x0003).
kernel: videodev: "av7110" has no release callback.
Please fix your driver for proper sysfs support, see
http://lwn.net/Articles/36850/
kernel: saa7146_vv: saa7146 (0): registered device
video0 [v4l2]
kernel: DVB: registering new adapter
(Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev2.1).
kernel: Technotrend/Hauppauge PCI rev2.1 adapter 0 has
MAC addr = 00:d0:5c:22:70:f4
kernel: DVB: AV7111(0) - firm f0240009, rtsl b0250018,
vid 71010068, app 8000261a
kernel: DVB: AV7111(0) - firmware supports CI link
layer interface
kernel: av7110(0): adac type set to 0
/sbin/hotplug: no runnable /etc/hotplug/input.agent is
installed
kernel: av7110: found av7110-0.
kernel: drivers/media/dvb/frontends/stv0299.c: setup
for tuner BSRU6, TDQB-S00x
kernel: DVB: registering frontend 0:0
(STV0299/TSA5059/SL1935 based)...

This board works fine on Windows, so it cannot be a
problem related to it, and also I have test it on
another computer running RedHat 9 with kernel 2.6.0
test5 and it also works without any problems.

Do you know what could be the problem? Am I doing
something wrong?