[linux-dvb] Re: Can someone test this channel please

> I did a backport to the "DVB" tree (attached). Reception is still not
> perfect but did improve in most situations. Please do some more
> tweaking! :)

I've applied the patch but my recordind problems (cTS2PES errors) are
still there. I've tried Sat1 and Pro7. Just for information.
Thanks for trying it.

I take it you've tried all the usual things; trying it with a commercial
STB  receiver etc...
Yes, you may look at my other threads here to see what I've done before. The most informational thread maybe "can't record some channels with vdr and a nova-s budget card.".

---
Claas Hilbrecht
http://www.jucs-kramkiste.de