[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-t USB

lukekendall@optushome.com.au wrote:

On 1 Dec, Tom Harris wrote:

"be sure that dvb-input support is compiled in (do this with including you dvb-kernel/linux dir)"
I'm also unsure. I have just today compiled and installed the modules
from the dvb-kernel module of the linuxtv CVS repository. (From the
build-2.4 directory, since I'm trying this under 2.4, not 2.6.)

I think David means that, basically, but I'm not 100% sure. David,
which modules should be loaded, after running the appropriate
insmod*.sh script? I have dvb-core, dvb-ttusb-budget, videodev, input,
video-buf, nxt6000. Does "dvb-input" mean a module called exactly
that, or do you mean "modules like 'dvb-core', and the 'input' module"?

luke

you only need to modprobe dvb-ttusb-budget, dvb-core and grundig_29504-491. you dont need any other kernel modules. with dvb-input i mean the xine plugin. xine oranizes his input as plugins, and compiles the ones that your systems support. so you have to show xine that you have dvb, by showing the configure script the header files.