[linux-dvb] Re: WinTV Nova-t USB

On  1 Dec, Tom Harris wrote:
>  "be sure that dvb-input support is compiled in (do this with including
>  you dvb-kernel/linux dir)"

I'm also unsure.  I have just today compiled and installed the modules
from the dvb-kernel module of the linuxtv CVS repository.  (From the
build-2.4 directory, since I'm trying this under 2.4, not 2.6.)

I think David means that, basically, but I'm not 100% sure.  David,
which modules should be loaded, after running the appropriate
insmod*.sh script?  I have dvb-core, dvb-ttusb-budget, videodev, input,
video-buf, nxt6000.  Does "dvb-input" mean a module called exactly
that, or do you mean "modules like 'dvb-core', and the 'input' module"?

luke