[linux-dvb] Re: Hauppauge DEC2000-t (Germany) tuning question

> I compiled/installed the  DVB stuff from linuxtv.org. (CVS DVB/dvb-kernel)
> and placed the firmware for the box (216.b2) in /etc/dvb (following the
> compiler warnings).

I'm afraid the driver only works with version 2.15a of the firmware at the
moment, until I can work out how to calculate the checksum they're sending
down with the firmware.  You'll know when you've got the right firmware,
because the box will reboot with it.  This should get you some output from
the dvr device - make sure to use the -r option with tzap though.

Cheers,
Alex