[linux-dvb] Kernel 2.6 - DVB and power states (ACPI)

Hi!

I just switched my system to Kernel 2.6 (test 11) and
it seems to work fine.

Anybody tried using the power states of the new kernel?

I can switch to S3 (system uses about 4W - about the same as S5).
But when the system is resumed (takes about 3-5 seconds)
no picture on the TV. Everything else seems to work fine (I didn't
make an intense test).

Do the DVB drivers (coming with the Kernel 2.6) already take the
power states into account? Should it work or is it a configuration
problem?
What about the current DVB drivers (1.0.1)?  If the power states
should work - how do I integrate them in a 2.6 kernel? Simply
copying the files?

If this would work, that would be the final "TV receiver feeling".

Any comments are welcome..

  Andy

EPIA-M 10000, Nexus-S, Linux 2.6-test11
more details: http://www.rosen-berg.de/mediabox/mediabox.html