[linux-dvb] section filter with length grater than 3 bytes not working?

Hi all,

I am developing an application that uses section
filtering. When I set up a filter with more that 3
bytes (i.e. tableID extension set) the read operation
from the demux device blocks. If I set the same
filter, but only the first three bytes set, I receive
the expected data (with the expected tableID
extension). Do you know what could be the cause? Am I
doing something wrong or is there a problem in the
drivers. I am using RedHat 9.0, kernel 2.6.0-test11,
the cvs dvb-kernel from today (6th December) and a
saa7146 based DVB-S card.