[linux-dvb] Re: TS to PS remultiplexer

On Sun, 2003-11-16 at 13:30, Marcus Metzler wrote:

> I just released a program which I call replex, which takes a TS, PS or
> AVI (with MPEG2 content) and turns it into a DVD burnable PS.

Well, I've finally got round to downloading this....

Yeap: replex! Takes those tired, old, grey TS or PS files and shines
them up to produce fresh smelling MPEG files that even the fussiest old
applications (like transcode) just love to read. Banish all those old,
tedious ``I can't decode this file'' transcode-day problems and end up
with files you'll be proud to show your friends.

replex: washes MPEG whiter-than-white.

In other words, great stuff Marcus! This solves ALL my problems in
recoding captured TS into SVCD.

Jim.
--
Jim Darby <jim@jimbocorp.uklinux.net>