[linux-dvb] Re: DEC 2000-t troubles with 2.4 kernel

Hello this sounds a lot like my first post. Basically the dec2000t driver doesn't support data sessions and the scan app doesn't work. All this means is you have to create a channels.conf manually, or use one for your area if you can find it. Its not as hard as it sounds. To save me repeating previous posts try looking at

where there are lots of posts on the dec2000t towards the bottom.

If still get stuck after looking through the achieves then ask.

Hope this helps,

Stefan