[linux-dvb] Re: video + net with Nexus

> The Nexus 2.2 also is designed to have this built in (see my post
> about this a few months back). The lines to the other SAA7146 port
> and soldering pads for divider chips are all already there.
> Does anybody have a Nexus 2.2 where the missing chips are
> actually present?

If someone has such card, let it display lspci -vvv and I will add it to the
budget-patch list of supported cards :)

If the chip is missing, patching of such card is not so difficult anymore,
but some hardware intervention is still needed. They need to either place
a VSYNC decoder chip and solder it, or, instead of chip connect an certain wire
and let the budget-patch code generate this signal.