[linux-dvb] Re: Supporting the remote control of the Nebula DVB-Tcard.

Paul Volkaerts wrote:
Hi Holger,

I have just bought a Nebula card and would also like the IR to work under
Linux.  I looked at the circuitry but couldn't tell exactly what pins on the
BT848 the IR came in on.  Also, the only way the BT848 seems able to
generate interrupts is via GPIO pin 8, which the IR can't be connected to
because this is part of the video bus from the NXT6000 chip.

So;
Do you know what GPIO pins the IR comes in on, and what GPIO pin is used to
control the latch?
And do you know how this translates into an interrupt?

I am using bttv driver 0.9.12 and this has the basics of an IR driver so my
plan was to hack around with this and see if I can't get something to work.
No, I don't have a Nebula card here so I really can't help you. Have you asked the Nebula people for the required documentation? In the past they have always been helpful...
Please ask Timo Laitinen for the contact adress -

Holger