[linux-dvb] Re: Problems loading DEC2000T modules

Title: [linux-dvb] Re: Problems loading DEC2000T modules

Thanks Stefan,

I tried;

modprobe ttusb_dec

Followed by

modprobe dec2000_frontend

lsmod shows both the above module installed and the dvb core.

However I still just have /dev/dvb nothing else.

Dmesg still only shows

drivers/usb/core/usb.c: registered new driver TechnoTrend/Hauppauge DEC USB

Any other sugguestions?