[linux-dvb] Low bitrate transponders with TT Budget (NOVA) DVB-S card

I can not get, or get a lot of packet loss, from low bit rate

channels using TT Budget card, e.g.  from Hot Bird TRT 10957H, Arte

11060V or Polsat 11413H transponders. I am using drivers 1.0.0-

pre3

These transponders are received perfectly with Windows drivers for

this card.

I wonder where is the problem: on the drivers side, or channel

search function?

Has anybody tried those transponders and what were results?

I would appreciate any hints how to solve this.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index