[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: Sican / Sciworx DVB-S card

Hi,

that card looks very interesting:
1. It seems to be a full featured card, i.e. it's got a tv-out.
2. It's equipped with a CA module.

It would be very interesting to have linux support for this one, especially if its design is different from the TT design, since there are not many different full featured cards around.
The company seems to have some affinity towards open source (they offer diploma theses in the area), so there might be a chance to get some help from them.

Niklas

Gunther May wrote:
Hi everybody,

there is some more detailed information on it at
http://www.dvbeam300.com

At the moment I do not have the card here but I can have a look at it later
to tell which chips are used, if that would help.

Thanks for your help,
Gunther