[linux-dvb] Re: kernel BUG at saa7146_fops.c:52!

Hello Dominik,

On 09.01.2004 15:59, Dominik Strasser schrieb:
Playing around with vdr/xawtv and my DVB-C analog module, I got the
following Bug/OOPS

kernel BUG at saa7146_fops.c:52!
invalid operand: 0000
CPU:    0
Interesting. I recently added some "ressource management" to the driver. The managed ressources are the video dmas of the saa7146. Especially for the DVB-C with analog module this is important, because vbi capturing (can be used on the analog side) and capture/overlay sometimes share the same video dmas.

I added this bug to catch cases were dmas are not handled properly.

> Should I provide more info ?

I'd like to know what you were exatly doing and if you can reproduce this oops.

Regards
Dominik
CU
Michael.