[linux-dvb] No sound on some channels (sometimes)

Hi

although I believe that this bug is well known by the dvb-developer, I'll
describe it another time:

Many people noticed, that the sound on some channel gets lost and only a
restart of the dvb driver solves that problem. In my case I'm pretty sure, that
this problem doesn't exist within dvb-driver from 20.09.2003. But some other
people on the vdr-ML said, that they have this problem with drivers before
that date. Affected channels are: RTL, ARD.

Oliver Endriss wrote on the vdr-ML:
* I often have missing sound on ARD (pid 102), but sometimes other
* pids are affected (101, 104). 101 is used by picture on ARD, 104
* by sound on RTL...
*
* This is a known and pretty old bug. I had some off-list discussion
* with the driver developers in April 2003 about this issue. It was
* mentioned on the ML several times, too.

As discussed on the vdr-ML this problem occurs on a DVB-s 1.3 and 1.6 as
well as with a Nexus. I've tried recent dvb-driver and dvb-kernel with the same
result.

Has anyone of the driver-gurus an idea, where we can start to get rid of
this problem?

Martin