[linux-dvb] Re: UK freeview reception on NOVA T

Using the same transmitter, I seem to remember having a similar problem
with the DVB 1.0.1 drivers. (Couldn't get ITV 1 ?)

Anyway, the problem went away when I switched to the cvs dvb-kernel
drivers. Not a very technical answer I'm afraid, but it seemed to work
for me.

--
John Pullan <jmp@tarantella.com>