[linux-dvb] DVB Workshop

Hello ML,

Two month ago I was participating in an AFS workshop. In this
workshop some of the (german) AFS gurus show how to debug AFS and tune and
so on.

During the workshop I noticed how important and valuable it was to see all
the guys and girls face-to-face who you are only know from the mailing
list. Of course not only seeing but also talking about problems and ideas
is the real value of such a workshop. At this time I asked myself: "Is
something like this for linux-dvb?"

What do you think of making a workshop about linux-dvb? Not only for users
but especially for developers. Tutorials (developing), future
expectations, vdr using ... could be presented and followed by
discussions.

Conference room, WLAN, DVB-C, S and T (at least here next to berlin) are
no problem. I will provide myself to help organizing the run-up to this
workshop (web application forms, date, ...) if there is enough demand.
The location probably could be in the TFH Wildau (Berlin, Germany). I have
to ask, but the university is open for everything.

Please feel free to comment and suggest something to this idea.

Patrick Boettcher