[linux-dvb] Dependency Problems in 2.6.1

Hi,

I've got a working setup using 2.6.0. with a WinTV Nexus and a Nova card.

I tried to upgrade to 2.6.1.

First i tried make oldconfig and ran into problems with firmware not being in the kernel anymore. Good, I manually changed all these settings in the kernel and chose to compile the firmware into the kernel.

Now the problem was that there some bt878 are symbols missing in builtin.o.

I've also tried to completely get rid of my "old" .config and start from the scratch with configuring / compiling.

Aw, this did also fail with the very same problems.

The solution I finally found was to compile in the Nebula Driver, (but I had to enable also quite some other stuff since this option was not available at first due to other dependency problems).

It looks like the problems came from missing Dependencys between the AV7110 driver and some bt878 stuff.

Or, did I make any mistakes when trying to compile ?

with kind regards Philip

--
WaUG 'nuff said