[linux-dvb] Pinnacle PCTV sat CI frontend

Hi list,
I own a Pinnacle PCTV sat CI. I'm unable to use it in my linux box because the
frontend (cx24110) isn't recognizing the hardware during loading. Can you
confirm this is the right one? I ask because another frontend seems to
recognize something, but doesn't work either. That one is dst.
If you need any other info on my board, please tell me!

Thanks!

--
Fabio Papa
Engineering division