[linux-dvb] Re: Pinnacle PCTV sat CI frontend

On Sat, Jan 17, 2004 at 11:39:18AM +0100, Fabio Papa wrote:

> I own a Pinnacle PCTV sat CI. I'm unable to use it in my linux box because the
> frontend (cx24110) isn't recognizing the hardware during loading. Can you
> confirm this is the right one? I ask because another frontend seems to
> recognize something, but doesn't work either. That one is dst.

Yes you want the dst driver. Here's what I use:

modprobe videodev
modprobe bttv card=0x68 i2c_hw=1
modprobe dvb-core dvbdev_debug=1 dvb_frontend_debug=1
modprobe v4l1-compat debug=1
modprobe dst dst_verbose=1 dst_debug=1
modprobe dvb-bt8xx debug=1

Haven't tried CI or disecq, though.