[linux-dvb] Problems with Nova-USB (-s) under 2.4 with CVS version?

Hi there,

I updated CVS version, went into build-2.4 and
made a ./getlinks && make.

Compilation worked fine and I got the driver itself registered.
But  when  insmoding'  grundig-491 frontend driver nothing gets
detected.

i2c  support  is  enabled, i2c-dev and i2c-proc modules loaded,
video4linux  support  is  on,  uhci-usb  is  loaded  and kernel
version is 2.4.24.

It would be nice if someone had an idea on this?

Thanks for your help,

Dominik

PS: Anyone any hint on the failed urb submission problem posted
before?   Is  there  using  someone  Nova  USB  -s  under  2.6
successfully?