[linux-dvb] Re: Problems with Nova-USB (-s) under 2.4 with CVS version?

Hi Holger,

>> Compilation worked fine and I got the driver itself registered.
>> But  when  insmoding'  grundig-491 frontend driver nothing gets
>> detected.

> Maybe they are using a different frontend type now? Hmmm - to find this
> out you will have to open the box and check what's inside...

Under 2.6.1 it's working now thanks to Alex' patch idea,
courious,  that  the  grundig  frontend  isn't registered under
2.4.24 in this situation. But now I got it running.

Thanks for your reply anyway,

Dominik

--

Dominik Roettsches