[linux-dvb] Re: Unable to get ITV mux

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 21:08, James Mulcahy wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Jan 2004, Gavin Hamill wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > $ dvbtune -f 834167 -cr 2_3 -qam 64 -i
> >
> > This should give you a full list of services in XML format, and leave the card
> > tuned with these settings.
>
> Thanks for your prompt response Gavid, I tried this to no avail
> however....

In my experience, the ITV MUX is the hardest one to get: it is always
the first one to disappear for me in bad weather! Bizarrely, someone I
know can only receive channels from the ITV MUX when it is raining!

Are the other channels fine or do they have lots of dropouts? You may be
on the edge of a receiving area.

Cheers,

Laz