[linux-dvb] audiodevices

Howdy,

for an encoding project, I have a binary only code, which gets video from /dev/
video0 and likes to read audio from /dev/audio* or /dev/dsp*

Actually the encoding system is equipped with a ff DVB-S card and video
encoding works very well. Audio works only when I connect the external audio
output of the DVB card to the line in port of the audio card. Unfortunately
such a solution would mean, that I have to use a sound card for each DVB card
and the sound quality is also not the best as it has to go via analog line.

So my question is: is there a way to get an audio device out of the linuxtv
API or is that not feasible at all without writing too much code?

Regs
 Stephan