[linux-dvb] Re: Nova-CI: why does opening /dev/dvb/adapter0/ca0 return "no such device?"

From: "Johannes Stezenbach" <js@convergence.de>
> Robert Schlabbach wrote:
> > FWIW, I'll probably soon start reverse engineering the budget CI to
> > implement support in my Windows BDA minidriver.
>
> Is this in http://sourceforge.net/projects/bdadev/ or is that
> something different?

Something different. I have a closed-source BDA minidriver of my own for
the TT budget cards (DVB-C with VES1820, DVB-S with SU1278, DVB-T with
TDA10045H), which is "release quality" (supports power management, passes
all available Microsoft driver tests). It doesn't support the CI option nor
the IR option yet, though.

Regards,
--
Robert Schlabbach