[linux-dvb] KNC1 Card I2C adress problem solved

I'm still trying to get a Typhoon DVB card running. It is compatible to
the KNC1. There is the problem that the I2C address of the PLL chip is
on 0x61 and the driver is looking at 0x60 to detect a SU1278/SH tuner.
There was a discussion of changing the code to differentiate between
SU1278 and bsru2 tuners, but there is a simple way to change the address.
You can change the I2C address of the tuner simply by connect pin 7 to
GND. The pin is not connected, so the I2C address is 0xx1. Connected to
GND it is 0xx0. (Pin 1 is the pin pointing to the LNB cable)

The SU1287/SH tuner is detected proberly , but the dvb-ttpci crash.

Peter