[linux-dvb] Dvbstream, dvb-kernel and three skystar2

Hi, all.
I'm succesfully using dvbstream with a skystar2 and kernel-dvb drivers (a january cvs snapshot).
I've just upgraded my system with two new ss2 cards.
My idea is to use them to stream programs (several PIDs) from three different trasponder, with same polarity, same band, but different freqs. This limitation is due to the fact I've access only to a "one lnb
- one cable" setup.
I need to turn off the dc voltage and the tone out of two of the cards. The third "master" card will set the polarity and the band.
I have in mind a solution modifying the source of dvbstream and the way it manages the three cards (if card>0...)
But there is probably a driver level solution too, by managing the modules.
Is there any option to add in modules.conf for doing this? Different settings for adapter0, adapter1, adapter2...
I haven't found any documentation about what to write in it. Am I blind? :-) I've found the API doc....
Thanks in advance.

Rob