[linux-dvb] dvb-ttpci and kernel 2.6.1, 2.6.2-rc1

Hi,

i was testing the newer kernel versions and just want to give you some feedback on the dvb-driver. All tests are done with vdr 1.2.5 and 1.3.2 and tvtime as the viewer application. I own a Hauppauge DVB-S.

With 2.6.1 watching, recording and playing TV is no problem. When i cut a recorded movie, the process freezes for up to 20 seconds. The freeze happens when i
- jump to a mark
- move a mark back or forward
- play after i jumped to a mark.

With 2.6.2-rc1 I only get a green tv screen. Sound works.

If you need more details or have a patch to test for me it will be a pleasure :-).

Regards,
Arne