[linux-dvb] Re: python: linuxdvb wrapper, small gtk tv viewer (url)

Danny Milosavljevic wrote:
Hi,
H!

On
http://ifurita.kicks-ass.net/zapy.tar.gz
I put my small python program used to watch tv.
That's good news! I am a Freevo developer (http://freevo.sf.net) and am interested in adding DVB support. Freevo is written in python so I look forward to checking this out. I was planning on writting a DVB interface myself so this should save me some work. :)

For full featured, I'd guess there are some ioctl to
give the card the vpid and apid to display on its tv
out. Feel free to add that feature though (and send me a
patch :))
I have a nexus-s although not yet sure if I'd like to use the mpeg decoder / tv-out.

-Rob