[linux-dvb] Two more DVB CA IOCTL questions

A couple more DVB CA IOCTL questions have occurred to me, and need cleared up:

1) Should the CA_GET_MSG and CA_SEND_MSG ioctls block? Currently the
read()/write() interface blocks if there isn't any data/enough buffer space
for the message. My feeling is no, and I should return -EAGAIN (or
equivalent) for the IOCTLs.

2) Should CA_GET_MSG receive from ANY slot/connection (i.e. overwrite any user
passed parameters), or should it only receive from the slot/connection
supplied in the sructure.

I ask this because the read() interface just returns packets from all
slots/connections. My feeling is it should be possible to select, but also to
specify ANY (e.g. pass -1 for either parameter). In this case, the
parameter(s) in the ca_msg_t structure will be overwritten with the
appropriate value. This kind of filtering is very easy with the kernel data
structures I've defined.