[linux-dvb] Driver problems

I have recently bought a technotrend/hauppauge dvb-c card (v2.1) but i'm
having big problems getting it to work.
Currently I'm using dvb-kernel drivers from cvs.

After loading the modules by running insmod.sh I can get for example vdr to
work, but after a while it can't tune anymore and the only way to fix it is
by removing the modules and load them again and then it works for a while
again.

Another problem I have is that on some channels it looks like it's realy bad
reception (blocky picture and "blips" and "plops" in the audio), but if I
change to another channel on a different frequency it looks perfect.
All the bad channels and radio stations is on the same frequency.

I have tried this card in my windows computer and if I remember right all
channels worked fine.
I have tried to increase the pci latency in both bios and with setpci but
that didn't help.

Any ideas on how to fix this?
There is no point in getting a subscription for more channels until I get
the card to work.

Btw I'm running 2.4.24 kernel and I also have an analog bt878 card in the
same computer.