[linux-dvb] Re: Driver problems

Torbjörn Jansson wrote:
I have tried again and move the dvb card to my windows machine and it works
much better, no bad reception and no channel tuning problems.

But I want it to work on linux and not windows.
Do you have one of the cards where the PWM value stored in the card's EEPROM needs to be overridden? I don't remember exactly for which cards this was required or improved things, maybe you want to check the mail archives or just try to override it using the 'pwm=' module parameter for ves1820.o and optimize this value by trial'n'error...

Please check the mail archives for the background info.

Holger