[linux-dvb] Wireless Config

Not exactly on topic, but just throwing an idea out. I don't necessarily
want a huge monitor and keyboard in my bedroom where my DVB box is going to
be. I was thinking that it would be really cool if I could remotely
administer my dvb dedicated Linux box from my Windows XP computer.

I mentioned this to some more Linux knowledgeable people and they said it
would/could work with a combination of cygwin, xdmcp, putty and ssh. I am
right now looking at the D-Link 108Mbps wireless system for implementing
this system. Ideally I would be able to do all the administration from my
desk about 100 feet away and just use a remote in the bedroom.

So, what do you think? Any input?

-Dan