[linux-dvb] nebula card not working with 2.6.x kernel (scan and dvbtune)

Hi,

I'm trying to get working my nebula DVB-T card with the 2.6.x kernel.
I've tryied vanilla 2.6.2, 2.6.2+dvb-kernel (checked out 7.2.2004) and several small changes I've found in mailing list archives that had helped other nebula owners.
Without success so far.

Can someone tell me if:
1) unpatched 2.6.2 kernel is supposed to work?
2) is necessary to apply i2c-if patch, even with the latest kernel version?
3) is still necessary to use i2c_hw=0 param for bttv module?

dvbtune is telling me "Nothing to read from fd_pad/fd_sdt" although it has SIGNAL,LOCK,CARRIER,VITERBI and SYNC.

scan doesn't find any services.

tzap (using old channels.conf, see below)  prints status 1f,signal 0000,....,FE_HAS_LOCK. It looks good. Signal has been always 0000, but I thing this is OK as driver doesn't support signal strength reporting. (Is it still true?)

This card did already work a few month ago vith 2.4.x+dvb patches but I've reinstalled OS since then. I've saved copy
of my old ~/.tzap/channels.conf, so I can try tzap even if dvbtune and scan don't work.

Regards,
Jan