[linux-dvb] SECA2 CAM and linux-dvb

Hi,

I'm trying to setup my (Aston 1.04) SECA CAM with linux dvb, so far without luck (black video).

Does this work at all or I'm just trying something that is not supported yet?
If the problem is my specific CAM brand, is there one that works ok?

Obviously I know for sure the CAM and the hardware work ok (dual booting from windows and using Technotrend's software works fine), I believe my linux-dvb build is correct (at least it works with FTA).

I'm using this

Linux version 2.4.23 (root@mythtv) (gcc version 3.3.1 (SuSE Linux)) #3 SMP Mon Jan 19 23:12:07 CET 2004
linuxtv-dvb-1.1.0

DVB card is a Hauppage DVB-s.
CAM is an Aston.
Viewing card is a legal Spanish Digital + subscription.

Any suggestion?

Home | Main Index | Thread Index