[linux-dvb] Tuning problems

I have been trying to figure out why the windows software gets better signal
quality than the linux drivers on some channels.

There is a few things in ves1820.c, function tuner_set_tv_freq that I don't
understand.
The ifreq variable, is that the reference crystal on the sp5659 chip?

The reason I'm asking is that I carefully opened the metal box on the card
(where the sp5659 chip is) and I coud not find anything that resembels
anything like 3.6Mhz.

There was 3 smal metal things, that I asume is crystals.
The one closest to the sp5659 is labeld "D400KOI", the second one reads
"D43.1LOI" and the third one has red text and is labeld "T01BJPN" (the T is
in bold) and the second line: "0408DSLB"

Coud it be a 4Mhz crystal? If so, maybe that coud be the problem?